VMware Workspace Suite includes Horizon desktop virtualization, Workspace Portal, Horizon FLEX and AirWatch enterprise mobility management. VMware Workspace Suite combines application, device and data management with centralized identity management and policy enforcement to empower anytime, anywhere workers, transform workflows and simplify IT management.
What Workspace Suite Does
- Simple, Seamless Access to AppsUse secure single sign-on (SSO) to access Windows, web and SaaS apps from mobile devices. Subscribed apps from the VMware Workspace enterprise app store appear in the AirWatch app catalog, providing seamless access to internal web apps. A secure device enrollment process with a trusted means of 2-factor authentication often eliminates the need for tokens.
- Secure CollaborationAirWatch Secure Content Locker delivers content publishing and collaboration features that let you access files from anywhere. The AirWatch self-service console securely publishes files in the VMware Workspace with a single touch.
- Comprehensive Application DeliveryThe application delivery platform of VMware Workspace, AirWatch enterprise mobility management and Horizon accommodate a broad range of current and future applications.
- Enforce ComplianceAdministrators can design policies that keep access simple with common-sense enforcement based on the sensitivity of the application in combination with device, user, application and location policies.
- Unified Platform to Grow and Manage in the Hybrid CloudMeet the highest service level agreements while proactively monitoring usage patterns and performance metrics via a unified platform. Workspace Suite monitors and automates resource management across private and public clouds in conjunction with vRealize Automation and vRealize Operations Manager.
- Simplified ManagementVMware Horizon FLEX helps IT maintain security and compliance with centrally managed, containerized desktops, while its layering technology enables them to easily manage, back up or patch virtual desktops