vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand
VMware vCloud® Air™ Virtual Private Cloud is a multi-tenant, logically isolated core compute service that lives on shared infrastructure. Based on VMware vSphere®, it delivers high availability and fully private networking.
What vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud Does
- Cost-Effective Starting PointVirtual Private Cloud is a perfect starting point for those with smaller workloads or tight budgets. It’s also an excellent option for workloads that do not require dedicated hardware and can be deployed in a multi-tenant environment.
- Extension of Your Data CenterYou can use the same management tools and portal with both onsite and offside cloud environments. You can also set your networks to mimic your existing data center settings.
- Robust Global SupportTake advantage of our enterprise-level support and a robust network of technology, consulting and service partners for value-added consulting and managed services.
- Workload PortabilityPlace workloads on premises, off premises, or both. You choose where your applications live and you retain full management control.
- High AvailabilityHigh availability and load balancing are included at no extra cost. Virtual Private Cloud also offers total edge gateway control.